Hello everyone, first post.

I'm 19 years old, 6ft3 and around 100kg. I have been prescribed diazepam for anxiety and I take it on occasion if I'm verging on an attack or to help me sleep. I took 10mg of diazepam in the very early hours of Friday morning (around 3am) as I was having a very hard time sleeping which elevates my anxiety... and the circle goes round and round. Anyway, I have a concert on Wednesday - someone who I've wanted to see for a long long time and I had planned to have a few drinks. I just wanted to make sure that I'm being safe. I will start drinking around 5pm on Wednesday and, if my calculations are correct, that's 137 hours after I took my 10mg of diazepam.

I'm sorry if this post seems futile but I would just like to make sure that I'm being safe. It's 5 and a half days after taking diazepam... would someone be able to help me out?

Thank you very much in advance!
R