Dragon's Blood - Can dragon blood be use for male enhancement such as ED?

Stephen Treloar 18 Oct 2015

The short answer is no. It might have some placebo action (which I just ruined by telling you). It does have clinically proven anti-bacterial action which would explain why it is effective in treating gastro intestinal issues like diarrhea. More interestingly some anti viral properties.

Read this here (a short read) which includes a pretty good bibliography: https://www.drugs.com/npp/dragon-s-blood.html

Erectile dysfunction is not mentioned at all and given it's (dragons blood) properties I wouldn't expect it to. It is, however, a compelling example of why we shouldn't be cutting down tropical rainforests. I wonder how many potential anti cancer drugs, ED drugs have been eradicated to supply us with toilet paper?