Skip to Content

Dr Scholl's Corn Removers - What happens if its inhaled a bit?

Responses (2)

itsmetoo2 27 Mar 2010

Now I think this one takes the cake. Who has a wart inside the nose?
If you are thinking about getting high, read this:

" Do not swallow or deliberately inhale. Contents are toxic and may cause serious internal damage. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed or deliberately inhaled, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. For external use only. Use only as directed. If you do not use Freeze Away exactly as these directions say to use it, or if you use it on any condition that is not a common or plantar wart, it may cause serious burns, permanent scarring of the skin, or blindness."

http://www.netgrocer.com/pd/Netgrocer_com/Dr__Scholls/Common_and_Plantar_Wart_Remover/7_ct/00311017405321/2D462

subzero58 27 Mar 2010

hi enisa, its gona make your throat sore.read the warnings on the can. if your inhaling this to get high your an idiot. but if it was by accidental means use this stuff in a room with an open window.

Drugs.com free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions