Doxycycline - I don't have a doctor, but can I take this, it wasn't prescribed & I bought it offline

Rajive Goel 21 May 2012

Please don't, get a prescription please!

Anonymous 21 May 2012

Rajive, I can't PQ you, & wanted to give you an update on my brother.(sorry to the poster) He has been diagnosed now with lymphoma, so don't know if I can be of any more help to you . If they do give him something different for his wounds to heal, will let you know ASAP... Mary

Rajive Goel 22 May 2012

Thanks Deary, I went to the hospital on Sunday & they said that my wound is now 80% recovered, perhaps it shall take another month.

Wish your brother a speedy recovery, take care, best wishes!

Anonymous 22 May 2012

Thank you my friend. I hope he does recover. This is something new or something they completely missed before. The tests & biopsies will tell the tale... Mary

Anonymous 21 May 2012

First of all, how do you know you have a bacterial infection if you haven't seen a doctor? Second, how do you know if it's truly doxyclyline if you bought it online? There are lots of scams out there selling & buying medications on line. Depending on what type of infection you have a doctor needs to be seen to decide if this is the correct antibioitic for your condition... Mary