I need to know the dosage form names in German language?

kaismama 7 Nov 2012

I'm not understanding what you need. For what drug? I will try to help, my german is very rusty.

Anonymous 7 Nov 2012

Ik zal het proberen voor jou te vertalen. Geef maar een paar worden en dus mischien leukt het. De groeten, pledge

DzooBaby 7 Nov 2012

You speak German pledge? My son has studied German several years at school and loves the language. I would like to find someone for him to converse with so he learns it conversationally. His school either didnt offer the next course or he couldnt fit it into his schedule this year but he is sad because he is starting to forget some of it. He is a big Rammstein fan so that is the extent of his immersion into the German language right now.

Anonymous 8 Nov 2012

Hello Dozz. German is my 5th language. My speaking is very good. Writing not the best. English writing is much better. (English is my third lanuguage) There are tapes, cds that a person can purchase, even interacting ones.