What should be done if neosporin ointment is ingested?
- 9 Nov 2012 by jquintero02
- 9 Nov 2012
3-year old child ingested less than a teaspoon
Hello jquinter02. Notify poison control. Best of wishes to you both, pledge
Pledge took the words right out of my mouth, I would nottify them and then take child to ER... good luck...
I hope your child is well.
I just wanted to give you the following information:
Poison Help Line at 1-800-222-1222.
You probably have the Nº by now, but it does not hurt.
All the best,
Many people are allergic to this. The ER is really the smartest thing to do.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 13 Feb 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Oct 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 6 Feb 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Jun 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Jul 2016 • 0 answers