I've never done this before so do I leave the tube inside my vagina over night or how do I do this?

jollydog 17 Nov 2017

I don't think I understand your question. Can you explain more in detail what you are asking?

jollydog 17 Nov 2017

OK, after I posted this question, I thought about what you are asking. I think you are asking about the plastic application tube that you fill with the cream and then insert. Then the answer is NO, you do not leave that inserted. In your box of Monistat you will find 7 of these tubes. They are to be used
to put the cream inside you and then discarded.

I hope this answers your question.

Bobbie76 17 Nov 2017

Do you have a yeast infection? If so, the tube you are talking about helps with the insertion of the medication into your vagina. Read the information that is provided inside the package. But NO .. do not leave the tube in if this is for vaginal yeast infection.