Does wellbutrin contain amphetimine?

Hey shartimothy,

No, Wellbutrin does not contain any ampethamine, though it can cause a false positive for amphetamines in a drug test.

Best wishes,

Laurie

LaurieShay 3 Aug 2011

sorry, I missed spelled amphetamine in my first post.

What is difference of Wellbutrin SR & XL? can I combine Wellbutrin xl 150mg with generic 75 SR?

I have been taking prescribed Wellbutrin xl 175mg once a day for that last 4 years. The first 3 years were remarkable - I felt very good. For the ...

Calling all Wellbutrin users! Please respond. Thanks?

I seem to feel more alert & energetic since the 1st month of taking Wellbutrin 100mgs SR. I just started taking the 150 mg of the sr, I take ...

I have been on Wellbutrin XL 300 for the last 2 months. I have got a spinning sensation in my head,?

... nausea, off balance, it is worse with head movements. At times my hands are shaking. I feel terrible. Can it be the Wellbutrin? I stopped with ...

Bupropion - Which one do more people have better success with: Wellbutrin SR or Wellbutrin XL?

Just curious. I see quite a difference in the generics. I've tried many of them, believe me. I see lots of people talk about wellbutrin xl. ...