Does vicodin pose a danger to platelet function, clotting. in a normal person?

christineATU 28 Mar 2010

The only advise I can give is consult with a pharmacist. They actually know more than many of the doctors regarding meds and their effects. Good luck to you and hope you feel better!

3rd watch 28 Mar 2010

Thanks, Christine, for your time & consideration. I agree with you that it is always best to ask a trained pharmacist such a question but, at that, moment, none was available. I was hoping there was one in the Drugs.com community.

christineATU 28 Mar 2010

There are pharmacists that work on Sundays. Give it a try. By the way, there is one pharmacist on here, but do not trust him.

3rd watch 28 Mar 2010

I live in "Bumbledunk" nowhere... there is nothing here. I'll be moving to a real
city, hopefully, by June. Thanks for the heads up on the Member Pharmacist.

christineATU 28 Mar 2010

You can call a 24 hour walgreens in chicago. It doesn't matter where you live. They are there to answer questions. Say, "I just have a quick question about some medicine I had filled."