Does Tornalate have any labels on the box saying you can't drive or operate machenery?

kellyandtodd 14 Apr 2010

no it does not have any lables like that,you can do all your normal activites just stay away from smoke and dust and things like that.hope this helps

dmjj 16 Apr 2010

Thank you for your answer. I live in N.Y. and had a problem with a dwi and was taking Tornalate . I do not have a box any more ,but have 4 bottles with lables. Is there any way I can get a box for Tornalate?

kellyandtodd 16 Apr 2010

Hi your welcome i live in nc and i dont know of any way to get a box if you need some info on that med, go to your pharm and have them print out your script history or you can go to drugs.com go to drugs a to z and type in the drug name and print one out yourself but i just dont know how to get a box.wish i knew more.