Skip to Content

Does this medication help with vaginal atrophy?

Responses (2)

Inactive 28 Oct 2009

Somewhat,however there is a cream called Estrace ( estradiol) that will really help.

spiridon 28 Oct 2009

Is the cream messy or do you have to wear a pad??? Thank you

Ana2511 29 Oct 2009

Hi spiridon,

you can try to post your case at

good luck!
Ana. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions