Does this drug make you gain weight?

Could you please add the name of the medicine - as a comment.

Does androgel make you gain weight or crave sugar?

I marked the answer unsure because you said it does not list one of the side effects of weight gain or craving sugar. But, in the last line you sent ...

Does methylprednisolone 4mg the 6 day pack make you gain weight?

i have a bad cold and the dr gave me methylprednisolone 4 mg for 6 days i want to know if im going to gain weight because of it and how much weight ...

I am starting amitriptyline 25 mg tonight for insomnia and?

I have read a lot about weight gain with this drug. I have maintained the same body weight (low/normal) for most of my adult life. I am 56. I would ...

Alprazolam - does this drug make you gain weight ?

how many of you have ? are have not ? battled weight all my life ,, yes i truly want to feel alive again and be the person i once was .. happy and ...

Does Flonase cause weight gain?

I am aware that prednisone pills can make me put on weight and make my face puffy. So, since Flonase contains a steroid, will it cause weight gain if ...