Does this antibiotic work well on aruptured abcess in the tooth that has spread?

Could you name the antibiotic? Please

abbydoo 5 Feb 2013

naproxen 500mg

Will it be okay to take clindamycin after a tooth pulled out?

i went to a dentist to let my tooth be pulled out because it was so painful that i can't tolerate anymore but that dentist told me to take first ...

Can u take Clindamycin for your mouth? Bad wisdom tooth and no other antibiotics, will that help?

Will it help with the infection? Or have any kind of similar reaction as perhaps an amoxicillin or penicillin?

Which antibiotics are best for tooth infection cephalexin or clindamycin?

I have bad teeth and no matter if I brush/floss regularly & don't eat sweets & quit drinking pop I am still getting pain that is usually ...

Is there a antibiotic for a person who has allergic to many meds?

I am allergic to penicillin, codine, sulpha, erthoymicen and now I am allergic to clindamycin and hydrocodonacetaminophen. I just learn about the ...