Does Tamoxifen cause sudden sharp cramps to the legs?

Pain or swelling in one or both legs is a serious side effect of Tamoxifen. Please see your doctor as soon as possible.

Your cramps may be unrelated but it is best to get it checked out.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/tamoxifen-side-effects.html

https://www.drugs.com/tamoxifen.html

dawnhockaday 22 Mar 2010

I've been on Tamoxifen for 1 year now and have noticed a sharp increase in leg and foot cramps. My doctor has confirmed it's probably due to the Tamoxifen but not to worry unless I get pain and swelling (ie: blood clot).

pandorable 17 Jun 2010

I've been on tamoxifen since march 2009, about 15 months. I also have cramps in my feet and calves. It's a little better if I take calcium, magnesium and vitamin d regularly. let me know if you have found any other help with this. i'm looking for herbs/vitamins to mitigate the side effects without interfering with the benefits.