Does taking Donnatal effect you like a xanax or an ambien?

Anonymous

Donnatal is a barbituate & can make you sleepy depending on your dosage. Please read side effects at website below:

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/donnatal-side-effects.html

I hope this will answer your questions...

I am on 8 mg of Suboxone, take 1mg Xanax TID, Ambien 10mg, and then was taking Prisqui(antidepressa?

I am trying to get off of Xanax by tapering today I am taking 2 instead of 3, I am going to stop taking Ambien and I have already stopped the ...

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

I seem to have no effect to ambien or Xanax. Rx 10mg ambien or 2mg Xanax for the long nights. Help!?

Taking the 10mg ambien around 8:30 pm make me feel a little drowsy around 10pm but it's not enough to make me want to sleep. I'm also ...

I was told several years ago that they were no longer producing Donnatal Extentabs. I had to take?

... Donnatal Tabs. Are they available now? The plain tabs do not work as well as the time released Extentabs

What are the side effect from stopping Xanex and Ambien?

stopped Ambien10mg and replaced with .25 Xanax for insomnia and want to stop get off the Xanex all together.