Does Roche make a 10mg valium without "v" cutout, with imprint roche 10?

Rajive Goel 27 Jul 2011

Yes, the details are:

ROCHE ROCHE VALIUM 10

Generic Name: diazepam

Pill imprint ROCHE ROCHE VALIUM 10 has been identified as Valium 10 mg.

Valium is used in the treatment of anxiety; muscle spasm; alcohol withdrawal; seizures; light sedation (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy.

Valium 10 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.

You could view the pill on: https://www.drugs.com/imprints/roche-roche-valium-10-840.html

caringsonbj 27 Jul 2011

Good morning Rajive have a good day~Billy
the pill you describe was made by Roche and the Brand name to come out what comes out now is usually a solid blue, the one you describe is very expensive and I am not sure my pharmacy even carries those now

Rajive Goel 27 Jul 2011

Good Morning Billy, thanks for the update, you take care...

Rajive

mindcandy4u 27 Jul 2011

Thanks for the comment, however, it does not really answer my question you gave me a link for a picture of the pill however, the picture only shows the roche valium 10mg I am used to getting. It has the cutout in the middle in the shape of the "V". The pill I am curious about is a solid light blue (lighter than the original) and the imprint reads "roche 10". The other side of the pill is scored down the middle, I can find no picture of this particular pill nor can I find a definitive results using "pill identification sites" because nothing comes up matching that description. I want to be sure these are genuine and not counterfeit. I do not believe they sell this particular version of valium 10mg in the United States, and maybe that is why I cant find a match, however this is the World Wide Web so medications from other countries should be identifiable also. Anyone have the info I so desperately need. Thanks a bunch!!

Plain Jane 27 Jul 2011

Yes, Roche Worldwide (please note, not US) does make a blue round scored pill imprinted Roche over 10 that is Diazepam 10mg - generic Valium

Rajive Goel 28 Jul 2011

Thanks... Plane

mindcandy4u 28 Jul 2011

Thanks Plain Jane, just to clarify is this roche's brand name or generic version? I know they are both diazepam but the price is different and I paid for the brand name which I prefer. Mindcandy4u

Plain Jane 29 Jul 2011

Did you get these from an on-line pharmacy or similar?

They are not the US pills which are the ones described in the first answer by Rajive above.

They are made by Roche though ( or under licence by a Roche approved company)

sharina 2 Dec 2011

The US does not make and or distribute the generic Valim with the marking of Roche 10. Is the the generic of Valium with aforementioned marking safe and effective... and from where are they distributed to the US ??? Please, accurate info only.