Does percocet mix well with medications such as lyrica and zoloft?

christineATU 14 Jan 2011

I checked on the drugs interaction section and these were the results. I hope you find the information useful. If you have any concerns, you should contact your doctor or pharmacist for additional information.
Best wishes,
chris

Interactions between your selected drugs

caringsonbj 14 Jan 2011

I am unsure about Lyrica but I researched Zoloft and it has about 2 pages of things about precautions you might ask your pharmacist/doctor, I want you to be safe, Methadone is a pain medication and it says that Zoloft can raise the way it acts on your system at the very least I would think the combination wouldbe additive I want you to have relief but at the same time I want you to know whatever you do is safe.

Cathleen186 14 Jan 2011

I am no Doctor, I can only give you my experience. I have taken Celexa (SSRI like Zoloft), Neurontin, (like Lyrica) and percocet with no side effects. Hope this helps

gwo 18 Feb 2015

I know this is an old past but I am curious if you've ever had a rash or Hives wIth this combo initially