Does oxycodone 30mg pills come in a purple capsule with no imprint?

KADIAN 30 mg is the imprint, they are purple capsules. Kadian

Generic Name: morphine sulfate extended-release capsules
Brand Names: Kadian

Kadian belongs to a class of drugs called narcotic pain relievers.

Kadian is used to treat moderate to severe pain. Extended-release Kadian capsules are used when around-the-clock pain relief is needed.

adamhatem 5 May 2011

Gibsonlady,
This had no imprint at all and I was told it was an oxycodone 30mg. I found it in my sons room and after hours of interrogating him he admitted that's what he thought he was getting. But I told him all pills have an imprint so people can identify them. So now I'm worried about my son and what he's doing and now I have to worry what was in that. Like I said it was a purple capsule WITHOUT an imprint! Please answer.

gibsonlady2011 6 May 2011

Sorry, I thought I had the answer for you. As a last resort, I would take the pill to a local pharmacist that you trust and ask them what it is. I've done that before and they usually have the answer.

noisymom74 14 Nov 2011

I have a similar question. I found a yellow and grey capsule with no imprint (letters or numbers), my sister said it was a Oxycodone 30 mg, prescribed for pain. I searched the identifier - no luck? Do they even make a 30mg capsule?

babyboo718 6 Apr 2012

I roxicodone purple capsule with no imprints and when i opened the capsule it had fine white powder n when i did it the drip tasted just like roxicodone 30 mg tablet... it didnt burn n within no time it started to give me the same warm feeling!