Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

NovoLog Mix 70/30 - What if NovaLog 70/30 is not refrigerated before use?

I have the same question about regular insulin. What are the rules about refrigeration and usage?

Do the unopened NovoLog flexpens need to be refrigerated? Same Q for Lantus SoloStar. Thanks?

I am new to injecting insulin and am not sure if the FlexPens I'm using need to be refrigerated. I know that the one I'm using does not ...

My 75 yr old mother is on novolog flex pen and having a hard time with it. can you help me?

she was on novolog in the 10 ml vial using 3 units at noon and 6 units at dinner. her sugar ranged btween 100 and 135. she is still on the same ...

Can Novolog flex pen be taken in place of Novolog 70/30 flex pen?

Hi my name is Sarah - my husband is a type 2 diabetic (his glucose levels are always high... very high) he was diagnosed at 18 and is now 31... ...