Does nicotrol inhaler come in menthol?

Marvell 21 Aug 2009

Nicotrol inhaler does contain menthol.

Please see the very end of the attached link. It has a table stating the ingredients of the inhaler. Hope this helps.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/nicotrol-inhaler.html

catsalady 3 Nov 2009

According to the package information, menthol is listed as an inactive ingredient, so the one type they offer will work just as well for those addicted to menthol on top of nicotine.

counterfeitmiss 29 Apr 2012

It may have menthol listed in the ingredients, but it does not taste like menthol at all. Menthol cigarettes = a whole different addiction, in my honest opinion. I can't smoke a regular cigarette and I feel like I would do better with these nicotrol inhalers if they tasted of menthol. I did read somewhere that you can put menthol crystals in them somehow. But I am no authority on this. I realize this post is ages old, but I really need some help with this myself.