Yes Lasix has sulfa & the specific uses of Lasix include:
* Controlling high blood pressure (hypertension)
* Treating water retention (edema) due to several causes, including congestive heart failure, cirrhosis, and kidney failure (renal failure).
For more accurate & professional info it is recommended to seek medical advice or talk to the pharmacist who would have prescribed the med., hope this helps?
- Lasix Information for Consumers
- Lasix Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Lasix (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 20 Jun 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Nov 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 22 Mar 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 1 Nov 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Feb 2017 • 0 answers