does it lower ur blood pressure?

Yes. Metoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure.

Will taking Terazosin and Metoprolol, 50 mg a day, lower my heart rate to low at nite?

I take 25 mg of Metoprolol tartrate twice daily. My Doctor now wants me to take 1 mg of Terazosin at bedtime. I am concerned that this may lower my ...

I take Metoprolol for high blood pressure?

I ran out of my blood pressure meds, and they wont be here for a day or 2. I get them through the mail. I take metoprolol, is it ok for me to take ...

Does metoprolol ever cause your blood pressure to rise instead of decrease?

My father was being treated for HBP for a couple years and has had his medication switched a few times. I know that he was on metoprolol once before ...

Metoprolol Succinate ER - this is the only med that can control my Blood Pressure/It is very?

... expensive, I do not have any insuranc.I need a help . Is there any department to call for any help? I am retired w/ limitted income.

I accidentally took my blood pressure medicine, second dose for the day?

My bp med is metoprolol tartrates 50 mg. I take it 2 times a day. One in the morning and one after dinner. The doses were less than 6 hours apart. Do ...