I am allergic to many things and extremely allergic to iodine
Hibiclens contains mostly alcohol and is flammable by an open flame. It does not conain iodine because I to am allergic to alot including shellfish and Iodine but have used Hibiclens without any problems. You might want to double check with your pharmacist just in case. I have anaphylatic reactions to iodine and I have been o.k. in the past though. Wishing you good luck marjorie zych
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 30 Nov 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 22 Dec 2009 • 1 answer
Hibiclens - my current employer insist that hibaclens is indicated for instrument "cold" cleans and?
Posted 27 Oct 2011 • 1 answer
I have an infection pocket in my private area. The dr. give me Hibiclens to put in tub and soak. It?
Posted 23 Jun 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Sep 2017 • 0 answers