Does geodon cause memory problems and memory lapses and all timers side affects?

stayc25 9 Sep 2011

Since taking Geodon (120 mg daily) I have noticed some memory issues. For the most part, it is worse in the morning than the afternoon but none the less, I still have memory issues.
I have noticed as time is going by and I am getting more used to this drug and having less memory issues as I did when first starting the drug.
Also, I noticed that if I take my pills earlier in the day, around 5ish, I have less issues in the morning when waking up for work. (6 am)
Good Luck.

lbach 11 Oct 2011

I have been taking Geodon since 2002. I don't recall having memory problems right away, but know I have sever memory problems now. I don't know if it is from taking this drug. My doc says it is not the medicine.