I am having difficulty maintaining a normal weight since starting Flovent
There is nothing mentioned in the list of Flovent side effects.
It is worth mentioning to your doctor. There may be another reason you cannot maintain your normal weight.
There are a number of causes of unintentional weight gain including
* Alcohol use
* Certain drugs such as corticosteroids, cyproheptadine, lithium, tranquilizers, phenothiazines, some antidepressants, and medicines that increase fluid retention and cause edema
* Cushing syndrome
* Eating too much and exercising too little
* Emotional factors such as guilt, depression, and anxiety
* High-carbohydrate, high-calorie diet
* Polycystic ovary syndrome
* Slower metabolism, which is normal with aging
* Quitting smoking
- Flovent Information for Consumers
- Flovent Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Flovent (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 12 Jun 2009 • 5 answers
Posted 11 Nov 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 24 Nov 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 24 Aug 2012 • 29 answers
Posted 11 Aug 2016 • 0 answers