I had a vaginal hystorectomy which ruptured. After 3 years of continued abdominal pain. It was discovered that i was riddled with endometriosis. After so much surgery to the vaginal area and bleeding after attempted sexual intercourse, which was extremely painful, my Dr put me on 2mg of Estrofem orally. I have been taking this for 3 months and have gained in excess of 5kg's wich does not respond to diet or excercise. Is there an alternative estogen supplement eg: patches, implants eg which could help to increase the thinning and damage to the vaginal wall without the totally unaceptable weight increase?