Does doxycycline treat smell?

what are you asking? does the medication smell ? try and ask your question a different way. missy

Can doxycycline be taken straight after dinner? Please help!?

My dinner is quite a heavy meal and i took it STRAIGHT after dinner. Will this cause the doxycycline effectiveness's ? Will the doxycycline lose ...

Has anyone used doxycycline for bacterial infection related to a tick bite?

Have been on doxycycline for 5 days for a bacterial infection related to a tick bite. The rash has improved, but continue to have a fever (8days so ...

Can doxycycline be used to treat folliculitis? so far it's made it flair up?

My dermatologist prescribed me it. Went on it for about 2 weeks and it got worse. I stopped taking it for 3 days until my pharmacist talked me into ...

Can you take keflex and azithromycin at the same time to treat a bacterial infection to get broader?

... coverage? Due to a primary immune deficiency condition, I usually need an antibiotic cocktail to treat an infection. Can these 2 antibiotics work ...