Does cytotec helps to become pregnant if one is not fertile?

Anonymous 2 Jul 2010

I am so very sorry, but the answer is no.

Most important fact about Cytotec

You must not become pregnant while using Cytotec. This drug causes uterine contractions that could lead to a miscarriage. If you do have a miscarriage, there is a risk that it might be incomplete. This could lead to bleeding, hospitalization, surgery, infertility, or even death. It is vitally important to use reliable contraception while taking Cytotec.

Find other methods talk to specialists in this matter, never lose faith or give up... I am sure you will be able to find a solution... be strong and have the courage to always keep on going... no matter what.

I wish nothing but the best.

Anonymous 2 Jul 2010

I don't think it will help. LOL
Cytotec, a synthetic prostaglandin (hormone-like substance), reduces the production of stomach acid and protects the stomach lining. People who take nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may be given Cytotec tablets to help prevent stomach ulcers.
Read more: https://www.drugs.com/search.php?is_main_search=0&is_inet_search=0&searchterm=cytotec+&x=33&y=14#ixzz0sYQSMzek