Does bactrim contain sulphur drug?

Yes. Bactrim contains sulfamethoxazole (a sulfonamide or sulfa drug) and trimethoprim.
see https://www.drugs.com/bactrim.html

Does Cyclobenzaprine or Oxybutunn contain sulphur ?

My husband is having a reaction on his face that he has never had before and he is alergic to sulphur. Thank you in advance

Does the antibotic bactrim interfer with a drug test?

I am taking loratab, and my doctor but me on bactrim, when I took my drug test at pain management and it was negative for loratab. I take my loratab ...

Is it ok to take prednisone with bactrim?

My husband has been on Bactrim DS for 4 days and now his lungs have filled up with fluid do to his copd. Can he take prednisone at the same time he ...

My bactrim DS experience?

I know i'll be called crazy that i'm still taking this drug... but so my dermatologist prescribed me this for my acne after the effects of ...

Allergy - Allergic to Bactrim. What about the rest of the Sulfa drugs?

I had a very very rare but serious reaction to the antibiotic Bactrim. I ended up in an isolation room in the hospital for over a week because my ...