Does anyone know the combined dosages for celexa and wellbutrin?

LaurieShay 17 Sep 2011

Hey emroman,

The recommended theraputic dose for Celexa is 20 - 40mg while Wellbutrin XL is 300mgs daily. Though doses higher for both of these is possible.

Hope this helps,

Laurie

outsidesue 17 Sep 2011

I have heard they are very helpful together. I take zoloft with the wellbutrin and it works well for me.

mylife2 27 Dec 2011

Hi, I was taking Celexa 40 mg and Wellbutrin 350 xl for 2 years and it seemed to work for me. Then I started getting depressed again.

outsidesue 27 Dec 2011

So did you stay with that combo or change it. I feel like I am depressed again too.

mylife2 27 Dec 2011

Yes. It did work for me for around 2 years. Now though I seem to be getting more depressed and the doctor is trying to figure out what meds to change around. So far the Remeron made me feel so dizzy I had to go off it. Back on Celexa/Wellbutrin combo until I see him again in 4 weeks.