Does anyone know of a sepsis support group that meets face to face in pasco county florida?

Psyched 17 Oct 2010

Mg33702,
I don't know of any in that area, BUT I think you might get some help from visiting these: www.sepsisalliance.org and www.safoundersblog.com Hope this helps.

mg33702 17 Oct 2010

thanks. I'll pass the info on.

neison71 18 Oct 2010

Psyched... you're EVERYWHERE with helpfuln info... where in the heck did you learn about a sepsis support group? I've "referred"
a few people to you by the way.
( :
neison

Psyched 18 Oct 2010

LOL,
I seldom sleep between my 3 jobs and pass the time looking things up on the web. Some things I just carry around in my skull until I have a chance to look for it! Funny story: yesterday I surprised the heck out of an intern doing clinicals because HE couldn't recall the 2 words used to describe a woman's pregnancy history( gravida and para). I just spouted them off and gave the definition of each while he looked at me in amazement. When he asked how on earth I know those, I told him, "I blame it on all of the crossword puzzles I do in my spare time." !