Does anyone know if there is a medication financial assist card for venlafaxine?

barbles2413 9 Jul 2010

call the drug company there may be something they can do for you

CKASH3 9 Jul 2010

Thanks, my MD wrote for the generic thinking it woould go through my insurance but it could be up to two before I find out. Doesn't sound like a long time to some but when your depressed that's a very long time. I appreciate your help.

barbles2413 9 Jul 2010

CAN HE NOT ORDER SOMETHING THEY WILL COVER. IT AMAZING HOW THEY ACT LIKE THERE ARE NO ALTERNATIVES THAT WILL HELP YOU. I KNOW FOR A FACT THE INSURANCE PRE CERTS FOR MEDS TAKE ABOUT 24-72HRS DEPENDING ON HOW QUICKLY THE DR AND HIS STAFF AND THE INSURSNCE COMPANY FEEL LIKE WORKING ON IT, YOU NEED SOMETHING NOW ARE THEY WILLING TO BE RESPONSIBLE OF A OUTCOME THAT WOULD HURT THE PATIENT. I WOULD GET ON MY INSURANCE COMPANIES BUTT BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T PAY ON TIME THEY SEND YOU TO COLLECTIONS SAME WITH YOUR DOCTOR. GO TO A PSCIATRIST WHO JUST PRESCRIBES MEDS IF YOUR INSURANCE WILL COVER IT AND GET ON MEDS AS SOON AS YOU CAN EVEN AFTER YOU START TAKING IT IT COULD TAKE A COUPLE PF WEEKS TO WORK. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS

Psyched 9 Jul 2010

CKASH3,
Effexor is manufactured by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, which is now owned by Pfizer. I checked for you and Effexor is covered by their drug assistance program. To apply, go to www.PfizerPro.com. I also have a helpline # for you: 1-866-706-2400. I hope this helps!

CKASH3 9 Jul 2010

Thanks so much!

Psyched 10 Jul 2010

Anytime!