Does anyone know about a coupon for this drug? My copay is $60!?

mattc1nku 15 Jul 2010

I don't know about a coupon, but I know if Astra Zenica makes it, they can help in certain ways. Also I don't know your situation, but I don''t have insurance and get meds filled at Walgreen's and they put me on a one year plan where I got a discount on all prescriptions. I was paying $67 for one and it went down to $23 a month. Hope this helps.

millers 16 Jul 2010

Thanks so much.

marjorie zych 15 Jul 2010

There is also a program that helps people get meds when help is needed it is as follows: Partnership for Prescription Assistance--- 1-888-477-2669--www.PPARX.org Please try these people and see if they can help you they have helped alot of people, they are all over the US as far as I know. I have used them for many meds and they helped alot. Good luck getting some help, marjorie zych

millers 16 Jul 2010

Thanks, I'll try it.