Does anyone have crohns disease and is on the fentanyl patch?

The Mad Man 5 Oct 2011

I am on the Fentanyl patch for other pain issues and testing proved that I did not have Crohns disease. Make sure the diagnosis is correct but the patch should help. Wish I could help more.

Anonymous 5 Oct 2011

MM, you are a big help, just caring!!! Von (HM)

The Mad Man 5 Oct 2011

Thank you Von, I know I had many a question by the compassion and sincere caring, I have seen from many people here, has helped me through a lot of mental crisis as well as trying to find a good day. The good days do exist and I wish I could answer more concerns from people who have questions but I do not have the educational answers to give them.

Anonymous 5 Oct 2011

MM, you don't have to have the education to answer, just give the support I know you have! When you feel like answering, just a kind word helps. Sometimes thats all I know to do, when I don't have the answer. You are a good man!!! Von- HM, I bet people wonder about the HM, our little private joke LOL