Does anyone have a problem with feeling like your bladder is full all the time?

Dr.Thompson 26 Apr 2010

Would care to know your age and medical family history, enlarged prostate could be present.

FIN 26 Apr 2010

I am female, age 64, diabetic, with heart stents. I have had this problem off and on for years. I used to be dilated, because of scar tissue, and that helped . But the problem is now back, years later, and the urologist did a cystoscopy and said everything looked fine, and left me hanging?

FIN 26 Apr 2010

I don;t think it could be prostrate trouble. I am female.

Rajive Goel 27 Apr 2010

I am too diabetic & with heart stents, & have a similar felling, I have been prescribed to take a diuretic each morning thereby flushing out all the water from body, perhaps taking it over with your pharmacist/doctor might help in finding a good solution.

marjorie zych 29 Apr 2010

I had this problem all the time and had to do self catherization talk about uncomfortable. I now have an implant called a sacral nerve stimulator it works great simple surgery very little pain or maintenance with it and it was worth it most insurances accept it too. Talk to a urologist rule out anything major and see what the doc says about this procedure.