Does anyone experience weakness and overall lethargy with Trazadone?

Rajive Goel 12 Dec 2011

The most common side effects of Trazodone included: Drowsiness -- in up to 40.8%; Dizziness or lightheadedness -- up to 28%; Fatigue -- up to 11.3%percent; Low blood pressure (hypotension) -- up to 7%; these side effects could lead towards you felling overall lethargic.

Perhaps, if you find it too bothersome, you may ask your doc/pharmacist to prescribe a more comfortable med.

Take care, best wishes!

Anonymous 12 Dec 2011

Hello mograce. I'm not certain if you're taking it as an anti-depressant, or as a sleep aid. I took it soley for sleeping and of course took it before my bed time.To answer your question, yes. After waking up, I was more often than not tired. and thats after having slept. This feeling of tiredness took several months to leave me. I was on the drug for almost two years, and ended up having to stop taking it because I had built up an immunity to it. Fatique, lethargic, aside it was a fairly good drug, in my case to be on. Best to you,