1) To my knowledge, Anadrol is a name for products containing the anabolic steroid oxymetholone. Much in the way Vicodin or OxyContin wouldn't be making pills, Anadrol wouldn't be making pills
2) With no logo, it is impossible to give a proper identification by this method. All FDA-approved medication sold in the United States has unique markings on it. It is entirely possible that your logo-less blue oval tablet does contain oxymetholone (although it was likely produced illegitimately and lacking proper quality control). It is also possible that your pill is a calcium supplement.
- Anadrol-50 Information for Consumers
- Anadrol-50 Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Anadrol-50 (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 9 Jul 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Feb 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Jul 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Mar 2012 • 1 answer