I am 24 and have had somewhat severe scoliosis since I was a child. I wore a back brace for years and even with that was almost required to have the metal rod in my back. My doctor before had put me on cyclobenzaprine but it seemed like it just made me tired and didn't help with the pain a lot. I am wanting a muscle relaxer and maybe physical therapy if that would help but I have moved and going into a new doctor I am worried to go in asking for a prescription drug on my first visit. any suggestions?