Doctor is about to put me on Emsam for Anxiety, Depression, and RLS. Has anyone tried this?

Marvell 11 Sep 2010

Emsam is used for depression (so could be used in general for anxiety as well, not sure about restless legs syndrome).

The link below has reviews related to use of Emsam in depression.

https://www.drugs.com/comments/selegiline/emsam-for-depression.html

wyahjaw 16 Feb 2012

Hi I just was put on this patch. So far no side effects however, i have mild redness under 3 places of where I put the patch the last 4 days, all the areas are still slight red . Did you have that problem? If so is there any resolution to it or do I have to discontinue it?

gigantor 6 Sep 2012

I took this medication for depression/anxiety and it unexpectedly helped my fibromyalgia dramatically. I feel 90-95% of my old self. I have less pain, less twitching and spasms, less muscular everything. It's quite possible it will help your RLS. It's also used for Parkinson's so that also stands to reason.