About me: I'm an 18 y/o male, 5ft 9in 155lb give or take a few
So the first time I saw my doctor just over a month ago we discussed my concerns and how I had been feeling. He came to the conclusion that the best bet would be to prescribe me Lexapro at 20mg(mom and dad both diagnosed/prescribed same); 1 every night with dinner. I also brought up how my ADHD tendencies have progressively worsened over the past 2 1/2 years and that was the reason why my mom wanted me to go see him. I first mentioned ADHD at a physical well over 2 years ago but didn't go through with the papers because we were having money and insurance issues. I then explained the ADHD tendencies myself and those around me have all noticed and he said lets take it one medication at a time which I respected since it was the first time being diagnosed and treated for anything really. I am becoming concerned with how much these tendencies are controlling my everyday life and just need a little advice on what to say to him and how to go about it when i go in on the 17th.