Skip to Content

My doctor say me to check fibrinogen,can I know what it is?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 24 Jul 2012


"Fibrinogen is a man-made form of a protein that occurs naturally in the body and helps the blood clot."

Read more at:

Take care,

maso.- free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions