dear all , i was taking clonzepam/clovas 0.25 mg. twice a day along with sertaline 0.25 mg. day time and trazodone 25 mg. at night. i am regular user of tobacco chewing , left alcohol before 1 year. used to clonazepam since 6 years, and it helps me a lot to fight with anxiety and depression. but my main problem is my inner heart is cursing me for taking clonazepam because i am now dependent on it... i can't feel better without taking it.. i tried many times to leave this habit of taking clonazepam but i failed . and must start taking it... (( also when i try to leave clonazepam, my apptite for food suddenly lost and i can't eat)).. i'm highly emotional, and mood changing person... also i noticed that i loose weight and very less eating appetite..
so i meet doctor and he suggested that i leave trezodone 0.25 mg. and sertaline 0.25 mg. and precribed a fresh list of medicines --- clonazepam 0.25 mg. twice a day and mirtazapine 15 mg. at night.
so now dear all ... wht should i do? leave clonzepam or take it as usual.. wht type of dose i should try ... now i can't trust dr. and lk to know ur reviews.. help me to fight with my heavy anxiety and depression...