I have no legal gardenship nor power attnory. I tell p doc what i need and she contiuns to give me painful injections against my will and not enough anti depressent... but sure like to give enough shots and mood stabz. Should i call the manger? I go to the guicence center in Michigan and her name is Dr. Shimanski.