Do you use any special type of soap to wash your face before putting on Efudex?

Anonymous 1 Sep 2010

I would say a hypoallergnic soap would be fine.

Use this medication as directed by your doctor. Before you apply this medication to the skin, clean the affected area and dry well. Wait 10 minutes, then apply a small amount of medication to the affected skin, using just enough to cover the area with a thin film. Wash your hands immediately after applying this medication, even if you have used gloves.

Take care.-

2tootsie 1 Sep 2010

Thanks, I will go out and buy some!

Anonymous 1 Sep 2010

Good, I hope it works very well for you.-

is that an acne med? i use st ives appricot scrub to wash my faces. i LOVE it. i've been using it for about 10yrs. it really helps keep my skin clear... and wash away dry, dead skin. its a wonderful product. i dont like the one for sensitive skin. but they have the original and a medicated kind.

Anonymous 1 Sep 2010

My dearest Melissa

Just some info.-

This med is used in the treatment of cancer.

Take good care.-

ohhh... i should've done my research. thats why ur tha man! im sorry for my lame input!