Do they make methadone in 60 mg pills?

LaurieShay 19 Mar 2011

Hey kimme1970,

Methadone comes in 5, 10 and 40 mg tablets.

So no, it does not come in a 60 mg pill.

Take care,

Laurie

caringsonbj 19 Mar 2011

I did double check but as Laurie Shay said it does not come in a 60mg tablet dose form, sorry

caringsonbj 19 Mar 2011

here is the information given as far as dose available maintenance therapy 40mg. injection 10mg/ml oral solution 5mg/5ml 10mg/5ml 10mg/ml concentrate and tablets 5mg and 10mg. Indications and dosages adults 2.5 to 10mg. orally Intramuscularly, or subcutaneously every 3-4 hours as needed Opiod withdrawl Adults 15 to 20mg orally daily often supresses withdrawl symptoms highly individualized some patients may require a higher dose maintenance dose is 20mg to 120mg orally daily. dosage adjusted as needed. I am going to check on one more place just to be sure but unless you see me post it this is the way it is I hope this has been helpful