Do they have 1000mg norcos?

no highest dose available is 10mg

Does this drug help with getting off opiates like vicodine and norco?

i have been on norcos for 4 years and tired of being dependent on it, Will this help me wing or get off it without being out of the real world and ...

Suboxone and the w/d?

I was told that the withdrawl from suboxone is far worse than that of norcos. And that if you're on them for more than a few months than your ...

I have a paper due for school/day 2 of Norco detox/took 3 to do 25 pg paper. Will this mean my wd's?

I needed to take 6 norcos to write my 25 page paper. I was on my 2nd day of Norco wd's. How ill this affect my withdrawals now. Will it be like ...

Can anyone give me advice?

I have been taking vicodine and norcos for about two months. I was taking five vikes a day then it went to norcos then back to vikes. I just took my ...

What's the best way to wean myself off norcos?

I've been taking norcos for about 2 years now , I'm up between 8 and 12 pills a day I wanna stop so bad I have 2 kids and I hate the ...