Skip to Content

Do oxycontins show up as morphine on drug tests?

Responses (2)

mpvt 14 Feb 2010

Nope it shows up as what it is, oxycodone... Dave

mysammi1 28 Nov 2011

will morphine show as oxycodone,i have a drug test tomorrow and ran out of oxys so a friend gave me a morphine,plz reply to me asap,thx;-)

mnbvcxz01674 26 Sep 2010

i also dont think that oxycontins show up as morphine on drug tests. i heard that 90% chance for no and some time if bad luck 10% yes. and if u have any moreqestion jast fell free to come www.onlinedetoxstore.com

Drugs.com free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions