i must apologize to whomever I wrote to tonight re: NSAIDs and hypertension. NSAIDs and cox2 inhibitors Can secondarily cause hypertension through sodium and water retention. This is done via a complex renal mechanism. It is dose related. So sorry to have misled anyone... but again, I must stress that this is a matter between you and your physician and must be addressed accordingly. So, to whomever wrote the question please read this and then make an appointment with your physician. Monitor your blood pressure either by a home device or by going to a pharmacy or grocery store... keep a log and show to your physician. This is not that common as millions of folks take NSAIDs safely every day who have cardiac and CV related issues... but it could be an issue for you... so, make an appointment...
Sorry to have misled you but hope this helps set you straight for now.
Be well... pup