Skip to Content

Do I need to see a ears nose and throat person if I cant breath good?

Responses (1)

DzooBaby 30 Aug 2011

It depends on where the obstruction comes from. If it is in the nasal passages, sinuses or throat then an ENT would be appropriate. If the difficulty breathing is from the lungs or bronchial tubes then a pulmonary Dr would be the one to see. What kind of breathiong difficulty are you having? free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions