Were can I get a discount card my insurance does not cover saxenda?

chuck1957 15 Sep 2015

Ann Here is some info on a drug card from this web site, And also just click on the drug name and it well come up with a way to print the care as it says. Also let your doctor know sometimes they can fill out a form send into the insurance company an d get this covered for you. Or the doctor may have a number to reach the company. To see if they have a patient assince program. Or just may have to prescribe something else for you..I wish you all the luck..the prices on this stuff is crazy.Here is the copy and paste I got this when i clicked on the drug name.Saxenda Prices

This Saxenda price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.

Subcutaneous Solution

18 mg/3 mL
Saxenda subcutaneous solution
from $1,142.32
for 15 milliliter(s)
Quantity Per unit Price
15 (5 x 3 milliliter(s)) $76.15 $1,142.32
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card

Print Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.

Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.

chuck1957 16 Sep 2015

AT YOUR QUESTION WHERE THE DRUG NAME IS BLUE CLICK ON IT AND IT WELL TAKE YOU TO THIS SITE WHERE YOU CAN PRINT OUT THE DRUG.COM CARD being it is this expensive noway are you going to save 80% call your doctor and they can try a prior author. through your insurance..or doctor may have to prescribe something else best of luck please let me or us know what happens..Chuck1957